I am happy to introduce my first official collaborative series with my sister Gillian from Chez Gillian. The 12 Lists series is a monthly list-making series for those who love writing lists but are unable to commit to making a new one each week like the ever-popular 52 Lists series. Each month we decide on a topic, write our lists accordingly, and invite you to write and share your own list on your blog. You are welcome to add your list post to the link-up below so we can get to know you a little better, one list at a time. This month’s topic: favorite smells.
image via dttsp
- new rain on the ground (asphalt, grass, dirt, you name it)
- my boyfriend’s cologne
- campfire smoke in clothes/hair the day after a nice camping trip
- fresh herbs like basil, thyme, rosemary, sage, etc.
- clean, newborn baby scent
- natural surroundings during amazing hikes
- roasting onions and/or garlic
- neighbors cleaning laundry when out for a walk
- my body “odor” after a great run, hike or bike ride
- fresh-brewed coffee, any time of the day
- herbal licorice tea
Check out Gillian’s list of her favorite smells, make a list of your own, share it on your blog, and be sure to submit your post to the link-up below (and use #12lists2015 on social media). Feel free to use the post header provided, just be sure to link to the original post. Happy list-making!