My sister Gillian from Chez Gillian and I created the 12 Lists series which is a monthly list-making series for those who love writing lists. Each month we announce the topic, write our lists accordingly, and invite you to do the same on your blog. You are welcome to add your post to the link-up below so we can get to know you a little better, one list at a time. This month’s topic: favorite food combinations.
- before I was vegan and gluten-free (VGF), croissants and whipped cream
- corn tortilla chips and hummus
- nutritional yeast and coconut aminos (for flavoring)
- roasted garlic and red onion
- VGF waffles and almond butter with strawberry jam
- my signature avocado dressing (smashed avo with olive oil) and chopped almonds in salad
- rich dark chocolate and red wine
- lentils and rice with tons of turmeric and curry powder
- home-popped corn in olive oil with salt
- crunchy lettuce and gourmet vegan cheeses (à la Encuentro in Oakland)
- roasted potatoes and rosemary in vegan butter (or olive oil)
- steamed broccoli and….. anything and everything
Check out Gillian’s list of her favorite food combinations, make a list of your own, share it on your blog, and be sure to submit your post to the link-up below (using #12lists2015 on social media). Feel free to use the post header provided, just be sure to link to the original posts. Happy list-making!