My sister Gillian from Chez Gillian and I created the 12 Lists series which is a monthly list-making series for those who love writing lists. Each month we announce the topic, write our lists accordingly, and invite you to write and share your own list on your blog. You are welcome to add your post to the link-up below so we can get to know you a little better, one list at a time. This month’s topic: things that make you feel confident.
image via dttsp
- a really great outfit
- being a boss at this new project I’m working on
- classic, trendy high heels
- being surrounded by friends who really get me
- helping others with something at which I excel
- caring for children or teaching preschool
- fabulous big hair days
- spending time with God
- playing the songs I have written on my guitar
- planning, coordinating, and organizing
- sincere, selfless, not-creepy compliments from strangers
Check out Gillian’s list of things that make her feel confident, make a list of yours, share it on your blog, and be sure to submit your post to the link-up below (and use #12lists2015 on social media). Feel free to use the post header provided, just be sure to link to the original posts. Happy list-making!