My sister Gillian from Chez Gillian and I created the 12 Lists series which is a monthly list-making series for those who love writing lists. Each month we announce the topic, write our lists accordingly, and invite you to do the same on your blog. You are welcome to add your post to the link-up below so we can get to know you a little better, one list at a time. This month’s topic: accomplishments from 2015.
- acing my first semester at SFSU
- finishing some old songs and writing many others
- making new friends
- keeping Clear the Way running, despite hardship
- working with my first clients from Clear Creative Consulting
- getting rid of most of my old belongings and moving to San Francisco
Check out Gillian’s list of her accomplishments from 2015, make a list of your own, share it on your blog, and be sure to submit your post to the link-up below (using #12lists2015 on social media). Feel free to use the post header provided, just be sure to link to the original posts. Happy list-making!