A clean and fresh kitchen, with a festive candle burning, is one of my all-time favorite things about the holidays. Call me crazy, but I love it. I recently just re-did my kitchen, and so when Kate asked me to guest post, I had the best idea. We’d make a mini-gift guide made up of kitchen necessities that are perfect for the holidays, and perfect for gifting! Here’s what we picked!
- Mint Patterned Mugs | One of Joy Cho’s products from Oh Joy for Target, this ceramic mug is the perfect pairing to any drink that needs to be kept warm during this chilly season! Gift these to: the mug collector + the warm-drink drinker.
- Festive Serving Utensils | In the last round of her party line for Target, Joy Cho really comes through! Easy on the wallet, but never lacking in style! Gift these to: the pattern crazy + the money-smart designer.
- A Keurig Coffee brewer | After the perfect holiday meal, wouldn’t you love a cup of coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate? The Keurig brews it all, and versatility is not forgotten. Mine is a real entertainer! Gift it to: the coffee fanatic, the tea drinker, and the people pleaser.
- A Holiday Cookie Jar | Donning Santa on the front, this cute jar really takes the cake, err, cookie. Even though it’s only for the holiday season, it’s a perfect addition to anyone’s holiday kitchen. Gift it to: the cookie eater + the Santa admirer.
- Decorative Tea Towels | Drape over the handle of your oven for instant holiday cheer! You can find different styles and designs virtually anywhere! Gift these to: the decorator + the linen-lover.
- A Kitchenaid Mixer | Coming in so many different and fun colors, this mixer adds a pop to any kitchen. Gift it to: the baker, the color-lover, + the dessert maker.
It’s acceptable to buy yourself a present right? Gift any of these holiday items and you’ll instantly be on the nice list! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! xo. Molly
This is a guest post. If you are interested in contributing to Clear the Way, check out my guest posting page.