My sister Gillian from Chez Gillian and I created the 12 Lists series last year which was so much fun, we’ve decided to continue it in 2016. 12 Lists is a monthly list-making series for those who love writing lists. Each month we announce the topic, write our lists accordingly, and invite you to do the same on your blog. You are welcome to add your post to the link-up below so we can get to know you a little better, one list at a time. This month’s topic: things that make you feel most like yourself.
- making/drinking/sharing tea
- experimenting with new recipes
- riding my bike
- studying gender/feminist studies
- being goofy with my loved ones
- having long, heartfelt conversations
- playing guitar and writing new songs
- doing something artistic and creative
- writing really great essays
- doing something kind for others
- making my own products (beauty, home goods, etc.)
This month’s list functions as a helpful reminder of the sorts of things I should be doing more often in my life. Why put off the practices that make me feel most like myself? Instead, I should always make time for the things that truly make me happy to be alive and to be the person I am. So, who wants to share life stories over tea?
What sorts of things make you feel most like yourself?
Check out Gillian’s list of what makes her feel most like herself, make a list of your own, share it on your blog, and be sure to submit your post to the link-up below (using #12lists2016 on social media). Feel free to use the post header provided, just be sure to link to the original posts. Happy list-making!